After you've created a form, here's how to add it to your website
Forms must be added to pages. A form created in Gravity Forms is not a standalone page by itself. It's not apart of your website yet. To make it so, you need to add it to a page, like you would an image.
Steps for Adding a Form to a Page
Note: This assumes you have a general understanding of how the Visual Editor works and have edited pages already.
1. Within the admin, go to the page where you want to add the form and click to edit the page in Oxygen
2. Once the page is open for editing, click the Add button in the top left.
3. Click the WordPress tab, then click to add a Shortcode
4. The Shortcode has been added to the page. Position it wherever you want, like in a column.
5. Paste in the following shortcode:
[gravityform id=1 title=false description=false ajax=true]
The id should be the same as the id of the form, which you'll find in the form section.