Google provides vast resources and support for its Google My Business service. However, it can be a bit daunting to discover the correct links to address common needs. Here are quick answer and links to FAQs:
1. Basic Guidelines Overview
2. How to Make Edits to a Google My Business page
Sign in here: https://business.google.com/manage/
3. You'd like to claim or set up your Google My Business page
4. Does my business already have a Google My Business page
5. Your business has a GMB page but you don't know who set it up or have the Gmail to login.
6. Someone else "owns" my GMB page and you would like to request ownership.
7. How do you manage multiple business locations?
If your business has ten or more locations, you can add them all at once using the bulk upload tool. Go to Google My Business Locations to upload and edit your locations.
8. How can you fix incorrect business information on Google
If you haven’t already added and verified your business, you’ll need to do so in order for your edits to be eligible to appear on Google. Once you’ve added and verified your business, you can edit business information like address, contact information, category, and photos.
If you've begun the verification process and need to fix incorrect business information while waiting for your verification postcard to arrive, you can also report a problem in Google Maps.