Adding us – your marketing partner – as a manager for your Google My Business page is beneficial as it allows your account manager to check out the current state of your listing, see if all of the information has been added properly and also to come up with recommendations for improvement.
Owners of GMB pages can invite additional users to manage a page. Here's how:
1. Sign in to Google My Business.
2. Click Users from the menu on the left
3. In the top right corner, click the “Invite new managers” icon
4. Enter the name or email address of the user you’d like to add (we will provide the correct email)
5. Select the user’s role by choosing Manager
6. Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become page managers.
This window displays all active owners and managers, as well as people who have been invited to become owners or managers.
When an invitation is accepted, the owners of the page will be notified via email. All users in the account can view the names and email addresses of the owners and managers of the listing.